Thursday, April 1, 2010

Introducing new nwflgal site - Northwest Florida Catholic Gal

Invariably most of the traffic from all the cool, exotic places all over the world that visit my blog are heading to my Good Friday post from 2009 http://nwflgal.blogspot.com/2009/04/good-friday.html .  Sometimes I think the purpose of this blog is that one post.

I basically want to start posting something daily about my faith and have decided to add Northwest Florida Catholic Gal to the lineup.  It will be under construction for a while but I'm going to post something daily this week, since it's Holy Week and all.  So head on over if you're interested. 
Link:  http://nwflcatholicgal.blogspot.com/


Photo is from Wikimedia Commons.

Peace.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Ireland! You are most welcome to visit our blog.The link is www.thoughtactioneire.blogspot.com
    Thought and Action was established in Ireland in 2007 to propagate the great truths of Catholic Social Teaching.

    It is wonderful to share the faith.
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete