Sunday, July 12, 2009

tampabaycna.com

































I'd officially like to recommend http://www.tampabaycna.com/. It's the one day boot camp I took at the end of May. Rev. Ariana Christiano takes you through a one day boot camp and sends you on your merry way with a bag full of cna goodies, everything you need to pass the exam the first time. She really stressed the importance of the little things (not cross contaminating, checking in with the patient throughout procedures, safety, etc). I took my test last Tuesday and passed. Yahoo a job with benefits is FINALLY in my near future! Thank God!


I kidnapped cousin Joan after the 4th of July celebration and turned my room into a makeshift hospital room. Gut busting laughter ensued and learning of procedures also. The other gal in the photos is Gertrude Saucy, the blowup doll, brought in for special procedures (read catheter care, etc).

No comments:

Post a Comment